2 hour City Bike Tour
For a quick overview of the city: the 2-hour bike tour through the city center of Berlin along all its famous sights. We will visit the Museum Island, the Reichstag Building, Checkpoint Charlie and the Brandenburg Gate where we will stop for a refreshment break. The tour starts directly at the Television Tower at Alexanderplatz in the eastern city center. If you are travelling with your own bikes, however, the tour may start at any other place in downtown Berlin.
- Private tour
- Local tour guide
- Including bike rental
- Refreshment break at Brandenburg Gate
Date and time:
Tours are offered between March and November
Meeting and Ending Point:
Television Tower at Alexanderplatz
English, German, other languages upon request
Prices (incl. all taxes):
Small groups of up to 9 travelers € 119 per group
Groups of 10 or more travelers € 12 per person
Groups of 30 or more travelers: please request an offer
Plus bike rental € 7 per person.
Offer and Booking:
Book the tour online using the yellow „Book now“ button on this page. For questions or to receive an individual offer with price and tour suggestion use the contact form on this page or simply call us at +49-30-220 11 88 89 (Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time).
In case of heavy raining the tour will take place by foot. Cancellations and changes – including a change of the number of participants – are free of charge, provided that they are made not later than 48 hours before the start of the tour – payments alread made will be reimbursed. If you have your own bikes, the tour may start at your hotel or at any other central location in Berlin and no bike rentals will be charged.
Bikes and seats for children available if needed – please notify us at time of booking. Helmets are available at the meeting point free of charge, subject to availability. If there are more than 19 people, the group will be split and a second guide will be assigned at no extra charge. The tour can be customized according to your individual needs.
On this compact bike tour, you will see all famous sights of Berlin. See the old Prussian architechture on the historic boulevard Unter den Linden and while we ride acros the Museum Island. Take a look at the government district that emerged after reunification in the former border area of the divided city. Where once Berlin was divided by the Wall and the death strip international star architects have built striking new landmarks of the city. The area extends from the central railyway station to the skyscrapers of Potsdamer Platz. We will discover traces of the division on the way to Checkpoint Charlie and see places of escape and escape attempts. A flagship district of the GDR was the Nicolai Quarter, which presents itself today as a cozy memory of Old Berlin.
On our bike tours in Berlin you will see:
- Television Tower – with 368 meters the tallest building in Germany li>
- City Town Hall – seat of the Governing Mayor of Berlin li>
- Neptune’s Fountain – the city’s most beautiful fountain li>
- Hackescher Markt – lively district and area of Jewish life in Berlin li>
- Museum Island – five museums and 6000 years of cultural history li>
- Berlin Cathedral – the heart of the old Prussian Berlin li>
- Unter den Linden – historical street with State Opera House and Humbold University li>
- “Palace of Tears” – a reminder of the inner German division at a former border station li>
- Government district with parliamentary library, chancellery and Reichstag Building li>
- Brandenburg Gate li>
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe – labyrinth of 2711 pillars li>
- Potsdamer Platz – the most modern district and popular entertainment district of Berlin li>
- Checkpoint Charlie – the most famous border crossing of the divided Berlin li>
- Nicolai Quarter – the place where Berlin was founded more than 700 years ago li>