2-hour City Tour
Experience the highlights of Berlin during a 2-hour city tour of Berlin through the western and eastern city center of Berlin! Government district, the Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie and the historic boulevard Unter den Linden are just a few highlights on this informative and entertaining tour. The Berlin City Tour also includes a photo stop – for example at the Brandenburg Gate. Ideal for those who want to get a quick overview of our city.
- Private tour
- Tour by coach or minivan
- Free hotel pickup
- Local tour guide
At your hotel or any other location in Berlin
English, German, other languages upon request
Prices (incl. all taxes):
Local guide only for a tour in your own coach:
€ 129 per guide
Tour with local guide in a minivan or coach:
prices per group
1 – 7 travelers in a minivan € 190
8 – 36 travelers in a coach € 390
37 travelers and more: please request offer
Offer and booking:
Book the tour online using the yellow “Book now” button on this page. For questions or to receive an individual offer with price and tour suggestion use the contact form on this page or simply call us at +49-30-220 11 88 89 (Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time).
The tour can be customized according to your individual needs and your preferred meeting and ending point. Upon your request the tour may also last 1,5 hours at the same price.
For up to 7 travelers the tour is in minivan with driver and guide. For larger groups modern coaches are used. If you arrive to Berlin in your own coach book the local guide only.
For years, the German capital has experienced an unbroken attraction for visitors from all over the world. What is so fascinating about this comparatively young and largest German metropolis, which, like no other, reflects German history with all its contradictions, historical breaks, and new beginnings? On our 2-hour Berlin City Tour, we would like to give you an overview of the most important highlights and facts of this multifaceted city. Anyone who has been here, is fascinated by the lively and open Berlin flair – and would like to come back.
On this Berlin city tour we will show you the following sights:
- Alexanderplatz and TV Tower – the tallest building in Germany
- Berlin City Hall and the Nicolai Quarter- the nucleus of medieval Berlin
- Berlin Cathedral and Museum Island – UNESCO World Heritage Site
- The rebuild castle and the Prussian boulevard Unter den Linden
- Berlins most beautiful square Gendarmenmarkt with its two magnificent cathedral buildings
- Remains of the Wall and Checkpoint Charlie – symbol of the Cold War
- Brandenburg Gate – symbol of division and reunification of Germany
- Government district with the Reichstag Building
- Embassy district with the British and American Embassy
- Victory Column and Bellevue Palace – seat of the Federal President
- Europe Center and Department Store of the West (KaDeWe) – after Harrods in London the largest department store in Europe
- Strolling and shopping Boulevard Kurfürstendamm
During the tour there will be at least one stop with a short walk – either at the Brandenburg Gate, or at Checkpoint Charlie.
Please note that all this is only a suggestion. We will be glad to adjust the tour according to your requests. You will be able to choose between other sights like the Wall Memorial at Bernauer Strasse, the former airport Tempelhof (site of the Berlin Airlift) or Charlottenburg Castle. In addition, the places for photo stops as well as the drop off location can be agreed on during the tour with your guide.
Pick up at airport or railway station
Typically, a bus transfer from the airport or train station to the hotel will be arranged and at the next day a city sightseeing tour will take place. However, we will be happy to meet you upon your arrival at the airport or train station for a sightseeing tour which would end at your hotel. This way you save the cost of an additional coach transfer in Berlin and you see all the important sights and get all the explanations by a local guide immediately upon your arrival in Berlin. Of course, all vehicles have storage space for your luggage.