Capital of Germany Tour
The German Parliament, ministries, Federal Chancellery, headquarters of political parties… – we will bring you to those places in Berlin, where politics is being made. Get a solid overview of the political institutions with lots of background information. The tour is combined with a walk through the government district and if you wish we will help you in registering for a visit of the German Paliament and its impressive glass dome.
- Private tour
- Tour by coach or minivan
- Free hotel pickup
- Local tour guide
At your hotel or any other location in Berlin
English, German, other languages upon request
Prices (incl. all taxes):
Local guide only for a tour in your own coach:
€ 129 per guide
Tour with local guide in a minivan or coach:
prices per group
1 – 7 travelers in a minivan € 190
8 – 36 travelers in a coach € 390
37 travelers and more: please request offer
Offer and booking:
Book the tour online using the yellow “Book now” button on this page. For questions or to receive an individual offer with price and tour suggestion use the contact form on this page or simply call us at +49-30-220 11 88 89 (Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time).
The tour can be customized according to your individual needs and your preferred meeting and ending point.
For up to 7 travelers the tour is in minivan with driver and guide. For larger groups modern coaches are used. If you arrive to Berlin in your own coach book the local guide only.
After the controversial capital debate between Bonn and Berlin was decided in favor of Berlin in 1991, the fortunes of the reunified Germany are now conducted from Berlin. The new seat of the German Parliament is the old Reichstag building, rebuilt by star architect Norman Foster and supplemented with the publicly accessible, high-tech glass dome – a symbol of the triumph of democracy. Get in-depth information about our political system on this “political” tour, see the locations of political institutions as well as places of political associations and lobbyists.
During this tour you will see:
- the modern building of the Federal Chancellery li>
- the Feder Press Conference Center and the library of the parliament li>
- buildings with the offices of the members of the parliament li>
- the seat of the German Federal President in the Bellevue Palace li>
- federal ministries in modern new buildings or reconstructed, historic buildings li>
- represantation of the states of the Repbulic of Germany li>
- embassy district with some spectacular buildings li>
- British, American, French and Russian Embassy around the Brandenburg Gate
- representation the European Union in Berlin
- government districts of earlier epochs: castle of the emperor, seat of the head of the GDR, place of Hitler’s chancellory
- headquarter of policital parties
- Town Hall of Berlin li>
During the tour we will stop for a walk through the government district around the Reichstag building.
Visit of the German Bundestag
The visit of the German Bundestag is free of charge. However, you must register in advance. You may register for a visit of the glass dome only. And you may combine this also with a visit of the restaurant on the roof of the building. Of course, it is possilbe to register for a guided tour of the building inside too. Tours in English are only on specific weekdays though. We are happy to assist you with planning and registration.