City Cruise (1 hour)
Relax and discover Berlin from aboard a Spree river cruise ship! This city cruise lasts 1 hour and features modern boats. Snacks and drinks are available on board. As you pass through the historic and the new part of the city center, you will see the Berlin Cathedral, the Museum Island, the Reichstag Building, the Central Railway Station and the Chancellery. The boat turns at the House of the World’s Cultures and then drives back to the Nicolai Quarter which is close to the Television Tower where the tour starts and ends. A river cruise in Berlin is something not to be missed!
- Audio guides in many languages available
- Drinks and snacks on board
- Reserved seats
- 15% discount for travel groups of more than 20 people
April to October:
daily, every full and half hour
between 10.30 am and 5.30 pm
February, March and November:
daily at 11 am, 12.30 pm, 2 pm and 3.30 pm
Point of departure and arrival:
Near Television Tower at Alexanderplatz
Prices (incl. all taxes):
€ 17 per person
– 15% for groups of 20 or more travelers
– 15% for students
– 50% for children under the age of 14
– Free tour for up to 3 children under the age of 6
Explanations on board:
Explanations in German. Audio guides in available for € 2 per person
in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Russian,
Polish, Swedish. Chinese, Hebrew
Offer and booking:
To receive the ticket instantly book the tour online using the yellow „Book now“ button on this page – print out the ticket or show it on your smartphone when you enter the ship. For questions or to receive an individual offer with price and tour suggestion use the contact form on this page or simply call us at +49-30-220 11 88 89 (Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time).
With your booking the seats on the ship will be reserved for you (free choice of seating, guaranteed seating indoor in case of bad weather). Cancellations and changes – including a change of the number of participants – are free of charge up to 48 hours before the start of the tour, except when booked online. Information on this website subject to changes of the timetable.
You want to get an overview of Berlin and smoothly pass the city’s sights as you sit back and relax? This one hour river cruise is a great way for you to do so! The cruise starts and ends at Nicholas Quarter where Berlin came into existence way back in the Middle Ages. From there, the tour brings you to the Government Quarter. On the way you will also see the famous Museums Island, the House of the World’s Cultures and the impressive Berlin Cathedral.
During the City Cruise you will see:
- Nicholas Quarter – Berlin’s cradle
- Berlin Cathedral – the city’s largest church
- Museum Island – UNESCO World Cultural Heritage
- Berlin’s Central Railway Station – a spectacular steel and glass construction
- the Reichstag building – seat of the German parliament
- the Chancellery – see the office building and the park on the opposite side of the river
- the House of the World’s Cultures – a cultural venue with a striking look
Gastronomy on Board
Coffee and cake – 6,90 €
1 pot of coffee or tea and 1 piece of cake with cream
Gastronomy has to be ordered minimum 3 days in advance.