City Cruise (1 hour)
Relax and discover Berlin from aboard a Spree river cruise ship! This city cruise lasts 1 hour and features modern boats. Snacks and drinks are available on board. As you pass through the historic and the new part of the city center, you will see the Berlin Cathedral, the Museum Island, the Reichstag Building, the Central Railway Station and the Chancellery. The boat turns at the House of the World´s Cultures and then makes it back to the Nicolai Quarter close to the Television Tower where the tour starts and ends. A river cruise in Berlin is something not to be missed!
- Audioguides in English available
- Drinks and snacks on board
- Reserved seats
- 15% discount for travel groups of more than 20 people
daily at every full and half hour from 10.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
between April 1st und October 31st, 2019
At 11 a.m., 12.30 p.m., 2 p.m. and 3.30 p.m.
between March 9-31st and November 1st-30th, 2019
Point of departure and arrival:
Near Television Tower at Alexanderplatz
Prices (incl. all taxes):
€ 15,00 per person
– 15% for groups of 20 or more travelers
– 15% for students
– 50% for children under the age of 14
– Free tour for up to 3 children under age of 6
Explanations on board:
Explanations in German. Audioguides in English available for € 2 per person.
Offer and booking:
To receive the ticket instantly book the tour online using the yellow „Book now“ button on this page – print out the ticket or show it on your smartphone when you enter the ship. For questions or to receive an individual offer with price and tour suggestion use the contact form on this page or simply call us at +49-30-220 11 88 89 (Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time).
With your booking the seats on the ship will be reserved for you (free choice of seating, guaranteed seating indoor in case of bad wheather). Cancellations and changes – including a change of the number of participants – are free of charge up to 48 hours before the start of the tour, except when booked online. Information on this website subject to changes in the timetable.
You want to get an overview of Berlin and smoothly pass the city´s sights as you sit back and relax? This one hour river cruise is a great way for you to do it! It starts and ends at Nicholas Quarter where Berlin came into existence way back in the Middle Ages. The tour leads you from there to the Government Quarter, Germany´s center of power. The display of both the Chancellery and the Reichstag building is very aesthetic and different when seen from the waterfront. On your way there and back you will also see the famous Museums Island and the House of the World´s Cultures (nicknamed “Pregnant Oyster”) which offers an impressive view from the river.
During the Small City Cruise you will see:
- Nicholas Quarter – Berlin´s cradle
- Berlin Cathedral – the city´s largest church
- Museum Island – UNESCO World Cultural Heritage
- Berlin´s Central Railway Station – a spectacular steel and glass construction
- the Reichstag building – seat of the German parliament
- the Chancellery – with a view of some of the office rooms and the park on the opposite side
- the House of the World´s Cultures – a cultural venue with a striking look
Gastronom on Boardy
Coffee and cake – 6,90 €
1 pot of coffee or tea and 1 piece of cake with cream
Gastronomy has to be orded minimum 3 days in advance.