Evening Cruise (2,5 hours)
With the Evening Cruise you can let the day fade out in a relaxing way and enjoy the highlights of the city while you pass them on the river! For example, this tour takes you to the German parliament, to the Chancellery, Museum Island, the historical city center in Nicholas Quarter and to the seat of the German president. The sunsets in Berlin are best on the river! If desired, you can choose from different menus to book in advance and, by doing so, combine the tour with a culinary experience.
- Dinner on bord available
- Reserved seats
- Audioguides in English available
- 15% discount for travel groups
Daily at 6.40 p.m.
between April 26th and October 5th, 2018
about 2,5 hours
Point of departure and arrival:
Near the boulevard “Unter den Linden” and train station “Friedrichstrasse”
Prices (incl. all taxes):
€ 21 per person
– 15% for groups of 20 or more travelers
– 15% for students
– 50% for children under the age of 14
– Free tour for up to 3 children under age of 6
Explanations on board:
Explanations in German. Audioguides in English available for € 2 per person.
Offer and booking:
To receive the ticket instantly book the tour online using the yellow „Book now“ button on this page – print out the ticket or show it on your smartphone when you enter the ship. For questions or to receive an individual offer with price and tour suggestion use the contact form on this page or simply call us at +49-30-220 11 88 89 (Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time).
With your booking the seats on the ship will be reserved for you (free choice of seating, guaranteed seating indoor in case of bad wheather). Cancellations and changes – including a change of the number of participants – are free of charge up to 48 hours before the start of the tour, except when booked online. Information on this website subject to changes in the timetable.
During the Evening Cruise you will see many of Berlin´s famous sights, for example:
- the historical Reichstag building, seat of the German parliament
- the Chancellery, jokingly nicknamed “Washing Machine”
- Bellevue Palace that was built by the Prussian royals 250 years ago
- House of the World´s Cultures, the former Congress Hall
- a close-range view of Museum Island, UNESCO World Cultural Heritage
- Nicholas Quarter where Berlin came into being in the Middle Ages
- the gardens of Charlottenburg Palace with pavilions and very old trees
and many more
Gastronomy on Board
Menü 1 – 19,90 €
Medallions of pork in creamy mushroom sauce and tagliatelle • Raspberry tart with chocolate sauce and mint
Menü 2 – 19,90 €
Salmon fillet in lemon butter, spinach leaves and tagliatelle • Raspberry tart with chocolate sauce and mint
Menü 3 – 19,90 €
Tofu vegetable pan, beluga lentils and rice • Raspberry tart with chocolate sauce and mint
Coffee and cake – 6,90 €
1 pot of coffee or tea • 1 piece of cake from the tray with cream
Gastronomy has to be orded minimum 3 days in advance.