Berlin Highlights Tour
On this 2-hour city tour you will quickly get a unique overview of the history of the city with all its fractures and contradictions, its rapid growth and brutal destruction, its shock during the Wall and its glittering new beginning. Our walk leads from Checkpoint Charlie to the Brandenburg Gate and is based approximately on the former course of the Wall. Like an open history book, we will find authentic places of the Cold War and the Wall, the Third Reich, the capital of the GDR and you will see the fascinating architecture of the new capital of Germany.
- Private tour
- Local tour guide
- Including Checkpoint Charlie and the Wall
- Including Brandenburg Gate
Date and time:
English, German, other languages upon request
Prices (incl. all taxes):
Small groups of up to 9 travelers € 119 per group
Groups of 10 or more travelers € 12 per person
Groups of 20 or more travelers € 9 per person
Groups of 40 or more travelers: please request an offer
If you wish to be picked up in the lobby of your hotel, the tour lasts 30 minutes longer, the surcharge is € 3 per person (minimum € 30 in total) and tickets for public transportation are required.
Offer and Booking:
Book the tour online using the yellow „Book now“ button on this page. For questions or to receive an individual offer with price and tour suggestion use the contact form on this page or simply call us at +49-30-220 11 88 89 (Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time). Cancellations and changes – including a change of the number of participants – are free of charge, provided that they are made not later than 48 hours before the start of the tour – payments already made will be reimbursed.
If there are more than 30 people, the group will be split and a second guide will be assigned at no extra charge. The tour can be customized according to your individual needs.
Get a first-hand experience of Berlin with our qualified tour guide showing you all the major sights of Berlin on a 2-hour walking tour. See, among other things, remains of the Berlin Wall, the Sony Center on Potsdamer Platz, the Brandenburg Gate, the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe and much more. Experience Berlin and its history: The Wall, Third Reich and the modern capital of Germany. This tour is ideal for those who want to discover numerous highlights of Berlin’s city center in a short time!
On this city tour we will show you:
- Checkpoint Charlie, symbol of the Cold War and place of tank confrontation
- Wall remains and a former watchtower
- Places of the Berlin Wall
- Building of the Ministry of Aviation under the Nazis, now the seat of the Ministry of Finance
- Place of the Nazi terror and the Secret State Police – today site of the exhibition “Topography of Terror”
- Impressive memorials such as the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
- Berlin House of Representatives – the Parliament of the city of Berlin
- Embassies, including the US and French Embassy
- Potsdamer Platz with its skyscrapers, glass palaces and the fascinating Sony Center
- Luxury hotels like Ritz Carlton, Hotel Adlon or the former Grand Hotel Esplanade
- Traffic light tower at Potsdamer Platz – the first electric traffic light in Germany
- Brandenburg Gate and Pariser Platz
and much more.