Half Day City Tour
This 3-hour tour through the eastern and western city center of Berlin gives you a great overview of the city. A great tour for those who like to hear many details and background information and like to experience the atmosphere of the city. This informative and entertaining Berlin tour takes you to Berlin’s famous sights and boulevards. To get from one area of interest to the other we will use public transport – usually double-decker buses. This tour is also a great and inexpensive alternative to a bus tour. The tour may start at your hotel in the city center and your tour guide will be glad to adapt the tour according to your wishes.
- Private tour
- Local tour guide
- Hotel pick-up possible
- Partly use of public transportation
Date and time:
At your hotel or any other location in the city center
English, German, other languages upon request
Prices (incl. all taxes):
Small groups of up to 9 travelers € 149 per group
Groups of 10 or more travelers € 15 per person
Groups of 20 or more travelers € 12 per person
Groups of 40 or more travelers: please request an offer
Offer and Booking:
Book the tour online using the yellow „Book now“ button on this page. For questions or to receive an individual offer with price and tour suggestion use the contact form on this page or simply call us at +49-30-220 11 88 89 (Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time). Cancellations and changes – including a change of the number of participants – are free of charge, provided that they are made not later than 48 hours before the start of the tour – payments already made will be reimbursed.
Tickets for public transportation are required and not included in the tour price. If there are more than 30 people, the group will be split and a second guide will be assigned at no extra charge. The tour can be customized according to your individual needs and your preferred meeting and ending point.
This Berlin city tour is an excellent way to get to know the diversity of Berlin and to save money: instead of a coach public transport will be used on the way. You will discover the historic boulevard Unter den Linden built by Prussian Emperors with its most famous sight of Berlin: the Brandenburg Gate. You will see where once the Wall divided the city and discover the shopping area around the second-largest department store of Europe. And all during a single city walk!
On this Berlin city tour we show you the following sights:
- Brandenburg Gate – the gate every Berlin visitor has to go through once
- Potsdamer Platz – spectacular skyscrapers of international star architects
- Reichstag Building – seat of the German parliament
- TV tower – the highest tower in Germany
- Berlin Cathedral – church of the Prussian Emperors
- American, British, Russian and French Embassy
- Victory Column – in the middle of the biggest park of Berlin
- Memorial Church – a ruin as a memorial to peace
- Historic boulevard Unter den Linden – which means under the linden trees
- KaDeWe – luxurious shopping on six floors
- Bellevue Palace and Federal President’s Office
- Holocaust Memorial – an incomparable monument
- Museum Island – five museums between two rivers
- Reconstructed Berlin City Palace
- … and much more
The tour may start in the city center or directly at your hotel. The tour may end at a place in the city center that is most convenient for you.