Historic City Tour
Learn more about Berlin’s history, and see the famous sights in Berlin’s historical center on a guided tour along the boulevard Unter den Linden. See, for example, the Berlin Cathedral, the State Opera House and the rebuildt castle of the Prussian Emperors. Visit the world-famous museum complex called Museum Island. And visit with us one of the most beautiful places in Berlin – the Gendarmenmarkt.
- Private tour
- Local tour guide
- Berlin Cathedral
- Museum Island
Date and time:
English, German, other languages upon request
Prices (incl. all taxes):
Small groups of up to 9 travelers € 119 per group
Groups of 10 or more travelers € 12 per person
Groups of 20 or more travelers € 9 per person
Groups of 40 or more travelers: please request an offer
If you wish to be picked up in the lobby of your hotel, the tour lasts 30 minutes longer, the surcharge is € 3 per person (minimum € 30 in total) and tickets for public transportation are required.
Offer and Booking:
Book the tour online using the yellow „Book now“ button on this page. For questions or to receive an individual offer with price and tour suggestion use the contact form on this page or simply call us at +49-30-220 11 88 89 (Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time). Cancellations and changes – including a change of the number of participants – are free of charge, provided that they are made not later than 48 hours before the start of the tour – payments already made will be reimbursed.
If there are more than 30 people, the group will be split and a second guide will be assigned at no extra charge. The tour can be customized according to your individual needs.
The famous boulevard Unter den Linden (which means under the linden trees) stretches from the rebuilt city palace to the Brandenburg Gate – the former city gate of Berlin. Alond this boulevard you will find the best and most beautiful buildings of Prussian architecture. During our tour, you will learn many interesting facts about Prussian Berlin, the intellectual and artistic attitude of monarchs and their immeasurably creative architects. On the tour we will also visit the most beautiful place in Berlin, called Gendarmenmarkt, with its magnificent concert hall and two cathedrals. Nearby we will cross the shopping boulevard Friedrichstrasse with its luxury temples, such as the Galeries Lafayette department store.
On this guided tour you will see:
- Brandenburg Gate and the famous Hotel Adlon nearby li>
- Russian, British, American and French Embassy li>
- Friedrichstrasse with Galeries Lafayette – the luxurious department store li>
- Gendarmenmarkt with French and German Dome as well as the Konzerthaus li>
- Forum Fridericianum with State Opera Hous, St. Hedwigs Cathedral and the Royal Library li>
- Humboldt University and the statue of the most popular Prussian King: Frederick the Great li>
- New Guard House – Memorial to the victims of war li>
- The oldest baroque building of Berlin and today the seat of the German Historical Museum li>
- Castle Bridge li>
- Berlin City Palace – rebuilt after destruction under the GDR li>
- City park framed by the Old Museum and the Berlin Cathedral li>
The cathedral was the church of the Hohenzollern family who ruled the country and consequently also of the German emperor. In 1905, the building was finished and built in a Baroque-influenced Italian High Renaissance style. The cathedral can be visited. There is an admission. Inside you will be impressed not only by the building itself but also by the numerous tombs of the Hohenzollern familiy.