Historic City with Brewery
This relaxed and entertaining tour begins at the TV Tower at Alexanderplatz. We first take you through the historic city center with the Nikolai Quarter on the River Spree, the newly rebuilt emperor’s castle, the famous Museum Island and finally to the urban nightlife district of the city center. The tour ends with a visit to the brewery “Hofbräuhaus” with Bavarian cosiness. There is already a pretzel and beer waiting for you, which is included in the tour price.
- rivate tour for your group only
- Brewery visit
- Half a liter of beer and a pretzel included
- Guided tour through the city centre of Berlin
Hofbräuhaus near Alexanderplatz
English, German, other languages upon request
Prices (incl. all taxes):
Small groups of up to 9 travelers € 159 per group
Groups of 10 or more travelers € 22 per person
Groups of 20 or more travelers € 19 per person
Groups of 40 or more travelers: please request an offer
If you wish to be picked up in the lobby of your hotel, the tour lasts 30 minutes longer, the surcharge is € 3 per person (minimum € 30 in total) and tickets for public transportation are required.
Offer and Booking:
Book the tour online using the yellow „Book now“ button on this page. For questions or to receive an individual offer with price and tour suggestion use the contact form on this page or simply call us at +49-30-220 11 88 89 (Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time). Cancellations and changes – including a change of the number of participants – are free of charge, provided that they are made not later than 48 hours before the start of the tour – payments already made will be reimbursed.
If there are more than 30 people, the group will be split and a second guide will be assigned at no extra charge. The tour can be customized according to your individual needs. A beer and a pretzel are already included in the price.
The eastern city center of Berlin is at the same time the area of the former capital of the GDR but also the historic city center. After the reunification, this area has experienced a renaissance and is now a popular place for both city exploration and at the same time a bustling nightlife district. On this tour, we you will see the many different facets of the city. See the historic city center with its narrow streets and the oldest church in Berlin: the Nikolai Quarter. It is located directly on the Spree river, where we also walk along to get to the cultural center around the Museum Island. From there it goes on to the Hackescher Markt: a lively place with many restaurants and starting point for night owls. Not far away we finally reach the brewery “Hofbräuhaus”. There you can enjoy Bavarian cosiness with hearty food and a beer.
On this tour you will see:
- TV Tower – the tallest building in Berlin li>
- Berlin City Hall – Seat of the Governing Mayor of Berlin li>
- Nicolai Quarter – oldest part of Berlin rebuilt in a historicizing style after being destroyed li>
- River Spree meandering through Berlin’s city center li>
- Humboldtforum – once again a city palace and now a museum center li>
- Museum Island – island with 5 museums and UNESCO World Heritage Site li>
- Berlin Cathedral – impressive cathedral building in the heart of the city li>
- Hackescher Markt – urban life and nightlife in the city li>