Hamburg will inspire you with its maritime flair. On this tour you will not only take a city tour along all the well-known sights of Hamburg, but also a short walk through the old town and a harbor cruise on the Elbe River. This way, you will discover the city from all perspectives. See the harbor, the nightlife district, the Alster lake, the impressive town hall in the heart of the city and the Elbphilharmonie – Germany’s most modern concert hall. In a comfortable van with a friendly driver, you will be driven and accompanied throughout the day and guided in Hamburg by a local guide through the city.
- Private tour
- Tour by coach or minivan
- Includiing Guided Tour in Hamburg
- Including Harbor Cruise
At your hotel or any other location in Berlin
English, German, other languages upon request
Prices (incl. all taxes):
1 – 6 travelers in a minivan € 1190 per group
8 travelers and more: please request offer
Offer and booking:
Book the tour online using the yellow “Book now” button on this page. For questions or to receive an individual offer with price and tour suggestion use the contact form on this page or simply call us at +49-30-220 11 88 89 (Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time).
The tour can be customized according to your individual needs and your preferred meeting and ending point.
For up to 7 travelers the tour is in minivan with driver and guide. For larger groups modern coaches are used. If you arrive to Berlin in your own coach book the local guide only.
Hamburg is the second largest city in Germany after Berlin. Of course, the city is shaped by one of the largest ports in Europe. There is not only the modern container port, but also next to the historic port with its old warehouses and many small waterways. The city’s town hall is the center of the old town and locate just near the Alster River where in summer an oversized fountain dominates the cityscape. There is also Hamburg’s famous nightlife district in St. Pauli and the impressive building of the Elbphilharmonie – a modern concert hall which was built on an old historic warehouse. You will see and experience this and much more on this full-day tour!
See, among other things:
- Hamburg City Hall – seat of the city’s government li>
- Jungfernstieg – historic shopping boulevard in the heart of the city li>
- Speicherstadt – UNESCO World Heritage Site li>
- St. Pauli – center of nightlife li>
- Area around the Alster River – the green lung of the city li>
- Hafencity – old harbor area, now a modern district li>
- Elbphilharmonie – most modern concert building in Germany li>
- Container port – one of Europe’s largest cargo handling centers li>
- Landungsbrücken – the historic harbor of Hamburg li>